Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We additionally accept the typical Application while the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success.
- We would not have a choice which is why application platform you utilize, but please submit only 1 application. Publishing one or more will wait your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application charge inside your application platform or submit a cost waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your twelfth grade grades along with your ACT or SAT scores (see faqs to find out more). Your distribution technique differs in line with the application platform you select:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record area inside the application.
- Typical Application: complete the Courses and Grades area and enter your test ratings in your profile area.
- Coalition Application: after submitting your form, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and produce a free account utilising the email that is same as the application.
Once you use, you can expect to:
- Immediately be viewed for admission to your University Honors Program as well as Academic Scholarships.
- Accept information regarding finishing the Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Self-Reported Academic Record|
|$55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not necessary for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not essential for Admission|
|Transcript||not essential for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Extra Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Always Check My Application Status
You need to use Application Tracker to find out which application materials have now been received, and whether a choice happens to be made on your own application.
Admissions Choices Process
During the University of Minnesota, we believe picking students from a group that is highly talented of calls for an individual evaluation of most application materials submitted for every pupil; every application is read in its entirety.
Other Application Information
What kind of pupil will you be?
- You might be a freshman applicant in the event that you will graduate from twelfth grade in 2020. (even though you will finish university credits whilst in senior school.)
- You might be additionally a freshman when you have finished from twelfth grade, but have actually NOT enrolled at an university, college, or some other college after senior school.
- You can apply using Golden Gopher Application, Common Application or the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success if you are applying as a freshman applicant.
- You’re a transfer applicant if you’re a school that is high who may have registered or enrolled at a college, college, or other college after graduating from senior high school.
- If you’re moving from a single level system to a different from the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish a big change of university form.
- You will be a graduate pupil if you have got completed your Bachelor’s level and are usually trying to carry on the goal to your education of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate class Office of Admissions.
Present U of M Scholar
- You might be a current university of minnesota student when you yourself have verified or are signed up for classes.
- If you should be moving from one level system to some other from the Twin Cities campus, or you are transferring through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish college paper writing an alteration of university type.
Previous U of M Scholar
- You might be A university that is former of student if you should be going back to a diploma system at the U of M after an lack of a year or much much much longer.
- You must complete an Application for Readmission if you are a former student looking to return to a degree program from an absence of one year or longer.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes free message. Students trying to get admission to your University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be needed to report such tasks. Into the application for admission, we do offer pupils with room to talk about additional information they have engaged and feel are important about themselves and their particular beliefs and the activities in which.
Go back to Website
Office of Admissions, a Division of this working office of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is really a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to exercising ethical behavior in university admissions.
© 2014 Regents associated with the University of Minnesota. All legal rights reserved. • The University of Minnesota can be an equal possibility educator and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47